Burnfitbody circuit training is a great boredom buster. It offers more cardio benefits, and it will help you burn an average of 30 percent more calories. Sculpt every muscle and blast fat with this step-by-step workout.
Why We Love Circuit Training
- Circuit training is a great boredom buster: Moving quickly from one exercise to the next means your mind doesn’t have time to wander or tune out.
- An all-strength circuit burns 30 percent more calories (about nine per minute!) than a typical weight workout and offers more cardio benefits.
- A circuit that combines cardio and strength moves will blast fat and sculpt muscle. It can also burn up to 10 calories a minute.
A circuit is a series of strength or cardio exercises (or both) repeated two or three times with little or no rest between sets.
Conventional circuit training workouts combine a number of different exercise stations to assist you in developing strength and stamina. Circuit training is a preferred choice for fitness enthusiasts because it is a challenge, especially when you have little time to devote to the overall development of good physical fitness. The right workout for your goal:
- Goal 1: Melt fat, and build firm muscles
- Goal 2: Sculpt all over
- Goal 3: Bust boredom, blast calories
Group training is fun and it promotes buddy system accountability.